Wednesday 29 October 2014

Pleated





 
 
 




Skirt- Zara- Similar Here & Adore this  Roll Neck Sweater- COS  Shoes- Zara
Clutch- Vintage Saint Laurent  Stacker Rings- H&M  Watch- Michael Kors
Bracelet- Topshop
 
 
 
Leather is a big trend for Autumn/Winter and a trend I utterly adore. This skirt ticks so many boxes for me. It leather for one, it sits high on the waist creating a womanly silhouette and the length I feel really flatters the cut and pleats of the skirt. Anyone who reads my blog will know I am a huge fan of Zara so I am always keeping an eye on new things coming into store. I styled this look today as kind of a chic, Autumn simple vibe. The shoes and clutch dress it up but you could always thrown on a cape and ankle boots to really dress this down. My clutch is vintage Saint Laurent and is absolutely beautiful. The cut out work in these pictures does the bag no justice its simply makes the bag! Its navy leather with white leather cut out pieces. You can imagine how lucky I felt when I rummaged around in the store in Portobello Market and came across this! Timeless piece and great find.
 
 
How would you style this skirt? I would love to hear your ideas.
 
Thanks for reading
 
 
Lucy
 
 
 
Photography- Dannielle Bailey
 
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment