Thursday 24 July 2014

Summer Stripes







Dress- French Connection Similar Here  Shoes- Zara- Sold Out- Similar Here & Here  Bag- Balenciaga Sunglasses- Topshop 


With the sudden spurt of gorgeous sunshine we've been having lately I thought this striped Midi dress was the perfect outfit for some drinks with friends. I've actually had this dress a while so it's no longer available but there are loads of similar dresses out there and I have picked one of my favourites in the links above. My shoes were a recent sale purchase from Zara, they have unfortunately sold out but again I have searched for similar styles. I posted this look on my Instagram page and had some lovely comments so I thought I would blog this look. 

Have a great week and thanks for reading

Lucy 




Photography Credit- Laura Wood

               



No comments:

Post a Comment